Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Front Office Administrator.
Reporting to the Head of Administration, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily receptionist duties such as receiving and relaying telephone calls as well as greeting clients entering the group head office.
- Maintaining time and attendance records and coordinating with the payroll department to ensure data is passed on in a timely and efficient manner.
- Distributing daily correspondence in all mediums.
- Flight and accommodation reservations.
- Employee absence documentation management.
- Other general administrative duties that may be commensurate with the level of the post.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum A’ level of education required.
- Relevant work experience preferably within a similar industry
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified
Bonnici Bros Ltd – KMP-54290