The Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible to develop and manage the positioning, messaging and other marketing efforts for different products and solutions within BMIT Technologies’ portfolio. You will closely work with the product, marketing and commercial teams to drive product adoption and to actively define and develop customer propositions and market strategies.
- Develop impactful go-to-market strategies.
- Develop effective product value propositions and positioning for existing products to keep our market messaging fresh and stress our differentiated capabilities. Translate technical details into benefits for our clients.
- Write engaging copy, telling the product story that maximises the strengths of each marketing channel. Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts. Plan and work alongside our wider marketing team to execute webinars, training videos and blogs.
- Together with the product specialists, research, plan and implement a new product or product feature launches, including sales enablement material.
- Obtain insights into clients usage of products and features, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, and sales data.
- Lead efforts on required marketing and sales collateral, including campaigns, presentations, battle cards, product
- FAQs and data / features sheets.
- Provide product positioning training and materials to the various team.
The ideal candidate
We’re looking for an individual who has both marketing flair as well as the right aptitude, interest and knowledge in IT. You will be expected to understand trends in IT, and other technologies which form part of BMIT Technologies’ product offering.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop and present compelling communication across different channels, as well as possess excellent interpersonal communication skills. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are also necessary.
Finally, the ideal candidate must be well organised and able to prioritise workload, and always put the customer first, looking to uncover how to position new features and products and validating your assumptions against real customer feedback and data.
A marketing or communications qualification combined with an interest in IT and technology is preferred.
BMIT Technologies – KMP-55301