Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry-changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
Comfortable with taking ownership and finding the best possible solutions. Goal-oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail, together with outstanding interpersonal skills. Your motto is “If I fall behind, I run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds”.
What you’ll be doing:
- SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis to drive the most valuable traffic
- Provide input on on-page and off-page content formatting
- Collect the data and make a report on traffic, ranking and any other SEO aspects
- Monitor SEO performance of your markets, by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Monitorank etc)
- Participate in conducting SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends
- Manage timelines and expectations to ensure clients’ requests are completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Oversee strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands
What you’ll bring:
- Proven success in SEO
- Experience both in casino and sportsbook
- Experience in implementing SEO initiatives
- Knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms including SEO tools like Log analyser tool, SemRush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs
- Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference
- Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth
- Problem-solving attitude through thinking outside the box
What we are offering:
- Convenient location. We’re in the bustling Sliema area. Coffee, lunch, last-minute purchase, relaxed seaside or maybe a nice smoothie? We got it covered!
- Private health insurance. Yes we take care of you!
- Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Up to 22 days per year working remotely
- Discounts around the island
- Friday beers get together
- Fitness and wellbeing package
- Birthday day off records
Please take the time to read our candidate privacy notice here prior to pressing ‘apply’
Blue Window Ltd – KMP-55674