Bindi Limited is a trading company engaged in the foodservice industry. The company’s main responsibilities are to carry out activities in connection with the catering and food & beverage sector.
We are looking for a Catering Operations Executive that reports directly to senior management; the successful candidate will be responsible for the daily smooth running of the catering operations and administration, specifically the online delivery service and establishments as well as maintaining safety standards and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you should have work experience in catering or hospitality and solid organisational abilities, with the ultimate aim to ensure that we run our catering facilities efficiently and help increase our customer base.
The Catering Operations Executive is required to have strong problem solving and analytical skills and may be required to work irregular hours. The chosen candidate will be responsible to carry out the following duties (amongst others):
- Supervise and lead the delivery drivers team and kitchen crew to ensure smooth service to our customers.
- Manage stock and place orders as needed.
- Assist in training of catering operation staff when required.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Manage cost-saving employee scheduling through our staff management software.
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of the food and service and for making sure that the outlets perform well.
- Communicating with senior management to ensure that the developed strategic and tactical operational goals are achieved.
- Identification of issues that may affect sales, production or delivery of service, and creation of solutions to promptly address problems.
- Any other related tasks and duties assigned by management.
- At least 2 years of experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Knowledgeable of the HACCP principles and systems.
- Able to work 6 days a week, including weekends and public holidays.
- Able to commit to flexible working hours.
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Pleasant personality and positive working attitude.
- Well-organised, time-management skills and able to take initiative.
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances.
- Possess great passion and commitment to service excellence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with good leadership.
- Certification in hospitality or culinary management is a plus.
Bindi Ltd – KMP-55160