We are the HR Operations team at Binary.com. We ensure that everyone in the company has everything they need to perform well. We are the liaison between staff and management, and we help create the perfect working environment, from addressing staff concerns to maintaining staff morale. We take a strategic and comprehensive approach to managing our staff and workplace culture.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the role
You will play a key role in managing all HR-related tasks, ensuring the operational needs of our office are fulfilled. You will also help with the smooth running of our office and its daily operations, while providing our staff with adequate support when needed. You will welcome our guests with a smile and handle incoming calls and correspondence from vendors, contractors, and others.
- Support talent management efforts, such as applying for work permits and on-boarding new hires
- Liaise with governmental authorities on behalf of the company and employees
- Provide administrative support to all internal departments, including sourcing vendors and planning events
- Maintain a pleasant and friendly company image by welcoming guests to our office and being the first point of contact for all inbound phone calls and correspondence
- Keep track of our office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage office expenses and petty cash
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Advanced/higher/graduate diploma or university degree
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office applications, as well as popular HR management and payroll systems
- Sharp administrative and accounting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Maltese
- Oral and written proficiency in multiple European languages
- Relevant work experience in a related field such as managing and onboarding expats, and processing work permits
Perks and benefits
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Travel and internet allowances
Binary (Europe) Ltd – KMP-53744