We are the Compliance team at Binary.com. Our mission is to make sure that our company follows external rules and complies with internal controls.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the role
As a Compliance Executive at Binary.com, you will ensure that our group of companies worldwide conduct their business operations in full compliance with relevant national and international laws and regulations.
- Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure group companies comply with AML, KYC, and Data Protection laws and regulations.
- Plan and direct internal programmes and policies to empower all departments with the knowledge, awareness, and practices of regulatory compliance
- Track laws and regulations that may affect all group companies and implement. necessary changes to internal policies in order to manage and mitigate our risk and exposure
- Screen and approve website content and marketing promotions
- Review and monitor business contracts and agreements entered into by group companies worldwide
- Assist with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits of group companies worldwide
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce or any business-related field, law, or risk management
- A good understanding of corporate, legal or regulatory compliance
- Thorough understanding of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes
- The ability to draft and review legal documents and prepare licence applications
- A proactive approach in problem-solving
- The ability to absorb and understand varied compliance matters in a number of international jurisdictions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English
Diploma in risk management and compliance (ICA)
Perks and benefits
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Travel and internet allowances
Binary (Europe) Ltd – KMP-53742