We are the Back-End team at Binary.com. Our mission is to maintain the stability of our online trading platform. We’re building systems that can scale to over 19 million transactions a month -a number that is increasing along with our customer base.
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Binary.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
About the Role
As a Back-End Developer with Binary.com, you will be involved in troubleshooting and improving our back-end applications and processes. You will help create a more efficient process and work closely with other team members to ensure seamless user experience for our clients.
- Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
- Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
- Collaborating with front-end developers and other teams to develop an effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems in applications during development and deployment.
- Optimize applications for speed, efficiency and scalability.
- Participate in all aspects of the product life cycle.
- Expertise in any programming language, preferably Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby, and a willingness to become highly proficient with Perl.
- Extensive knowledge of information security and data protection.
- Expertise in Linux system administration.
- Extensive experience with relational database design, and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with microservices and scalable systems.
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques.
- Extensive experience in Linux and other open-source platforms.
Perks and Benefits
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Flexi hours
- Travel and internet allowances
Binary (Europe) Ltd – KMP-53745