As an English speaking Marketing Executive you will join the Marketing team to work on campaigns across the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
You will report to both the Marketing Manager and Marketing Operations Manager, while working in a team of multilingual executives optimising campaigns globally.
Ideal candidates will support the management of our paid search, paid social and wider media buying within the English speaking markets.
The role has a core focus on the UK and USA and offers an opportunity to work on market leading campaigns across multiple territories and languages. This opportunity is ideal for both an existing pay per click Executive or someone with industry experience looking to transition into marketing.
Previous digital marketing experience would be beneficial, but is not essential as relevant training will be provided.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Previous working pay per click experience is desired but not essential.
- Strong level of mathematics, with experience of analysing numerical data, statistics and presenting / visualising the data.
- Ability to challenge data trends and constantly look for incremental optimisations.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to work with a significant amount of data and creative.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of sports and awareness of the sporting calendar across the UK and USA.
- Previous coding experience, or interest in coding is desired but not essential.
- Supporting the Marketing Managers and Senior Executives in driving industry leading performance across bet365’s search activity.
- Conducting insightful competitor analysis to fully understand the dynamics of the market, whilst using data to drive the decision making process.
- Analysing account trends, auction insights and serving metrics to improve the reach and effectiveness of campaigns across multiple channels.
- Working across search, social and digital branding to ensure optimum performance for each country within remit.
- Analysing sports and media trends to improve the reach and effectiveness of the marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Ensuring advertising is compliant, via the use of both in house and supplier platform tools such as search query reports.
- Following the event calendar, country specific regulation, competitor changes and business performance in your countries and products of remit.
bet365 – MEEL0221KMP