As a German speaking Customer Due Diligence Specialist you will join the Customer Due Diligence team to support the operation at our offices based in Malta.
We are keen to welcome candidates who are knowledgable and enthusiastic to join our Customer Due Diligence team. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about analysing risk, whilst working in a fast-paced environment with fantastic opportunities for progression.
From your first day with the company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including our verification, enhanced due diligence and safer gambling processes whilst giving you the tools and knowledge to analyse risk.
Successful applicants will enjoy competitive rates of pay, increasing with experience and an excellent range of benefits.
The positions are offered on a full-time basis and will require a flexible approach to working hours with a rolling rota of any five days from seven, including evening shifts and Bank Holidays.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluency in both English and German, written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse, sound judgement and strong organisational skills are essential in order to balance workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of working within the sports and gambling industry would be desirable but is not essential.
- Previous experience working in customer service, risk, regulation or compliance role would be advantageous.
- Assisting with the completion of further due diligence reports.
- Assisting with customer contact from our safer gambling team.
- Preparing and compiling information available internally and through open-source research for the purpose of completing due diligence reports.
- Identifying and escalating high-risk accounts at the earliest opportunity.
- Preparing and conducting contacts with customers where further information surrounding their financial circumstances are obtained.
- Assisting the Customer Due Diligence department in completing German translations and other ad-hoc tasks when required.
bet365 – CDDSGER0221KMP