As a Customer Due Diligence Specialist you will join the customer due diligence team to support the operation at our offices based in Malta.
We are keen to welcome candidates who are bright, knowledgeable and enthusiastic to join our customer due diligence team who are passionate about analysing risk, whilst working in a fast paced environment with fantastic opportunities for progression.
From your first day with the Company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including our verification, enhanced due diligence and safer gambling processes whilst giving you the tools and knowledge to analyse risk.
Successful applicants will enjoy competitive rates of pay, increasing with experience and an excellent range of benefits. Flexible approach to working hours is essential.
- Assisting with the completion of further due diligence reports.
- Assisting with customer contact from our safer gambling team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for analysing risk.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in Danish, Swedish or German is advantageous but not essential.
- Competent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Previous experience in a gaming fraud / AML / safer gambling roles is advantageous but not essential.
- Expertise in establishing affordability when handling documents such as source of wealth and / or source of income.
bet365 – CDDS0720KMP