Are you a Full-Stack Developer that’s always looking for new ways to develop? Are you up for a challenge and looking for an opportunity to work with new technologies? If you want to make a difference and you want to do so where new ideas are encouraged, and collaboration is key, this is the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer based in Malta to be a part of a dream team of developers to deliver awesome features to help optimise our operations and make the users happier and more efficient.
About this position:
Besedo is a fast-growing tech company providing tools and services to online marketplaces around the world. With over 500 employees and 6 offices across different continents, we help our customers deal with massive volumes of user-generated content. Our mission is to make this digital content better and safer.
You will be a Full-Stack Developer, working on our operations content moderation tools and optimizing services, including data collection and insights, moderation interface etc. You will be working in close collaboration with our users, stakeholders and Product Owner to come up with the very best solutions.
Together with a bunch of skilled and talented people, in a place where we put a great deal of emphasis on team spirit, you will be sharing knowledge, learning from others and having a lot of fun.
- Design, implement new code and maintain existing line with the existing product architecture
- Write unit tests with mocked code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Participate in the team’s analysis of complex problems
- Facilitate and contribute to solution design sessions
- Analyze data sets to detect anomalies and create reports to share insights with stakeholders
- Maintaining systems to ensure uptime
- Communicate impediments and dependencies to the team and our stakeholders
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new projects
Who are you?
- Great with NodeJS and PHP or .net
- Have some knowledge about RESTful web services
- As a person, you are collaborative, innovative and eager to learn new things
- Have experience with Agile methodology and has worked in a data-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and an interest in design
- Fluent in English, written and verbal language skills
- Any experience with Websockets, LocalStorage and Elasticsearch is a plus
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Flexibility to work from home when needed
- Medical health insurance
- Free English and Maltese language classes
“The enduring goal of Besedo in Malta is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”
Besedo – KMP-57095