Our new and upcoming project consists of casual mall dining in the middle of the Rainforest. Imagine working in an environment that is literally ‘green’, where serving food is not just about getting plates from A to B, but about creating theatre and a little bit of magic for kids and big kids alike!
As a restaurant manager, your duties and responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day operations so that customer expectations of quality and standards are met on a daily basis.
- Uphold uncompromising standards of cleanliness throughout the restaurant and bar.
- Activate specific brand strategies geared toward the guest experience.
- Actively participate in the hiring process to identify the right talent to support the outlet’s concept.
- Provide the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Manage staffing levels to meet guest service standards, operational needs and financial objectives.
- Guide the growth and development of your team to support both business objectives and personal career progression of those you manage.
- Demonstrate honesty / integrity and models appropriate behaviours by leading by example and serving as a role model.
Certainly, if you are experienced, hard-working with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile, we can offer you an excellent working environment where the financial rewards reflect how much our customers love you!
Bay Street – KMP-55798