We are currently seeking to recruit a Finance Manager with a passion for numbers and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic team.
As a Finance Manager, you will oversee and maintain accounting and financial requirements for the hotel and Complex. You will demonstrate hospitality through offering financial support, advice and expertise to fellow colleagues.
Further duties include but, of not limited to:
- Prepare forecasts, periodic financial statements, operating reports and management accounts;
- Contribute to and drive business strategy, including working across the business with other senior leaders;
- Safeguarding the financial integrity of the business by implementing and maintaining all appropriate financial procedures and practices.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Strong and proven influencing, leadership, inter-personal and communication skills;
- Previous experience working in hotel, leisure or retail sector;
- A degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification like MIA or ACCA;
- A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures;
- Excellent analytical skills.
Bay Street – KMP-53778