The HR & Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the entire payroll function including compensation and legal obligations. The HR & Payroll Specialist is also responsible for HR data management and administration, incorporating local and corporate HR practices and processes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Administrating the payroll function including T&A management, wage and salary computation, and legal requirements/payments.
- Issuance of FS7’s, FS5’s & FS3’s, and payroll reconciliations.
- HR data management and integrity at corporate and local level incorporating the maintenance of the organisation structure according to corporate definitions; and HR audits.
- Overseeing all sick-Ieave absenteeism and liaison with medical representatives.
- Maintaining personal files of all employees; assists in the preparation of statistical and data reports as per corporate, regulatory and administrative requirements.
- Updating of employee records on Jobsplus website.
- Liaising with vendors providing HR related services mainly payroll and T&A to ensure a satisfactory service level according to expectations.
- Supporting management vis-à-vis HR aspects.
- Assisting in other HR related activities and documentatation.
- Assisting with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll computation.
- Preferably have experience using Indigo Shireburn software.
- Native level of Maltese and good understanding of English.
- A solid knowledge of Maltese employment legislation.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
Baxter Limited – KMP-53676