Avento MT has been founded with the belief that something within the iGaming Industry was missing, that secret ingredient which is essential in most successful companies’ essence, this being their esteemed customer!
Our journey has only just begun and it is critical for us in being able to achieve our goals of becoming the number one casino for exceptional player experience. Our ability to stay true to our core values these being innovation, passion, integrity, performance and diversity, these reigning true in not just our corporate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
As such we are looking for a passionate Human Resources professional who is looking to take on an exciting opportunity as our Talent Acquisition Associate. In this role, we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who has a keen interest in this mission-critical facet of Human Resources.
- Design and manage full-cycle Talent Acquisition (attracting, acquiring, engaging, background and reference checks, on-boarding and retaining the right talent)
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Create regular reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Communicate regularly with Hiring Managers to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organisational goals
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
- Represent Avento internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Develop employer branding content for careers-oriented pages on sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram as well as our own site.
- Take an active role in internal company event planning
- Develop employer branded materials for recruiting events and social activities
- Establish New hire surveys, including weekly distribution and quarterly analysis
- Assist in the preparation of weekly new hire orientation
- Internal communication coordination
- Any ad-hoc requests as and when requested by the Head of HR
- Previous working experience within an internal Talent Acquisition and/or HR Marketing setting of at least 2 years.
- Strong knowledge of candidates’ selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience with ATS such as BambooHR
- Engaging communications skills
- Impactful and engaging presentation style
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude
Avento MT – KMP-53984