Avento MT has been founded with the belief that something within the iGaming Industry was missing, that secret ingredient which is essential in most successful companies’ essence, this being their esteemed customer!
Our journey has only just begun and it is critical for us in being able to achieve our goals of becoming the number one casino for exceptional player experience. Our ability to stay true to our core values these being innovation, passion, integrity, performance and diversity, these reigning true in not just our corporate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
As such we are looking for an HR Operations Associate to join our growing HR department who will essentially be trained on a number of core people-centric facets, these being on-boarding and general HR from an administration and coordination perspective.
- General administrative duties related to entire employee lifecycle including on-boarding, off-boarding, holidays, sick-leaves, benefits administration, etc
- Ongoing maintenance of HRIS and ATS system on a day to day basis
- Maintain/ Update HR paper records and employee files
- Co-ordinate the on-boarding process, engagements and terminations via entities such as JobPlus as well as dealing with other government entities
- Design and update HR processes and policies
- Collaboration with the Legal team for the drafting of employment contracts, letters, etc
- Collaboration with the Finance team on compensation & benefits matters
- Mitigates employee relation issues while adhering to company, state and local laws and regulations
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all HR-related information
- Generate reports as and when required
- Any other duties be it ad-hoc or not as requested by the Head of HR
- At least 2 years experience within a similar role in a rapidly growing startup
- Knowledge of Bamboo and payroll systems considered an asset
- Experience using Jira considered an asset though not a must
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
Avento MT – KMP-53985