vento MT, though relatively new to Malta, has been founded with the belief that something within the gaming industry was missing, that secret ingredient that makes part of most successful companies essence, this being their customer.
Our journey has only just begun and critical to us being able to achieve our goal of becoming the number 1 casino for exceptional player experience is our ability to stay true to our core values these being Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Performance and Diversity, this reigning true in not just our cooperate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.As such,we are now looking for the Head of Finance, who can lead and manage the financial department of a company that operates an online casino.
- Managing daily finance operations
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts and the longer term business model.
- Prepare monthly revenue and/or cost reviews with analysis of key drivers for variances, commentary and challenges to the business.
- Provide financial and commercial support to the business within a fast moving and very competitive industry sector.
- Undertaking ad hoc commercial project work, liaising with many different areas of the business and, where appropriate, presenting findings back to the management group.
- Working with external auditors relating to audit queries.
- Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations and submissions.
- Must posses Accounting qualifications from in accountants, through a recognised professional body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Experience in management accounting, reporting and forecasting.
- Excellent Managerial skills.
- Strong business communication and negotiation skills
- Meeting senior stakeholders across the business.
- Be energetic, inquisitive and able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
Avento MT – KMP-53357