Aurobindo Pharma Ltd is Asia’s largest API manufacturer and among the major vertically integrated pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, exporting to over 125 countries across the globe.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd Malta (Aurobindo Malta) is the gateway for Aurobindo’s pharmaceutical products in Europe. Celebrating our 11th year in operation, and with the recent completion of our High Potency Labs, we continue to grow and therefore require highly motivated, professional individuals with a strong work ethic to join our existing team.
Overview of the role
We are looking for an organised, flexible and motivated Stores Assistant to join our facility. The Stores Assistant will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organised, and stored, as well as package, scan and prepare orders for delivery. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working on their feet, focused on meeting quotas, and will have experience with fork lifters.
The position requires:
- An ordinary level standard of education
- The physical ability to stand, sit, move, squat and walk during the course of the shift
- Good communication skills
- You to have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You to have the capability to work independently
- You to possess attention to detail and to monitor the quality of inventory
- That you are highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- That you must follow all health and safety procedures and regulations set by the organisation
What does Aurobindo offer you?
- Continuous investment in your training and development
- A competitive base pay and salary increments depending on experience and performance
- An excellent brand-new facility with state of the art equipment
- Working with skilled, experienced, motivated, ambitious and dedicated colleagues
- A culture where teamwork is a priority
- Career progression opportunity
- Social and sport activities – (we are hardworking professionals but we also know how to have fun).
Aurobindo Pharma (Malta) Ltd – KMP-55344