Aurobindo Pharma Ltd is Asia’s largest API manufacturer and among the major ‘vertically integrated’ pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, exporting to over 125 countries across the globe.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd Malta (Aurobindo Malta) is the gateway for Aurobindo’s pharmaceutical products in Europe. Celebrating our 11th year in operation, and with the recent completion of our High Potency Labs, we continue to grow and therefore require highly motivated, professional individuals with a strong work ethic to join our existing team.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the Accounts Clerk’s main responsibilities will be posting of purchasing invoices and bank payments, supplier and bank reconciliations, petty cash payments, sending of SOAs as well as maintaining the time and attendance system. The chosen candidate will assist the Finance department with its administrative and clerical duties.
We are therefore looking for someone who can carry out all tasks with the utmost attention to detail, be extremely organised, professional and courteous. You must possess strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles and have a commitment to behaving ethically in the workplace.
The Position Requires:
- An O’ level standard of education.
- Previous experience in accounts.
- Ethical behaviour when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Good maths and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You to be a team player.
What Does Aurobindo Offer You?
- Continuous investment in your training and development.
- A competitive base pay and salary increments depending on experience and performance.
- An excellent brand new facility with state of the art equipment.
- Working with skilled, experienced, motivated, ambitious and dedicated colleagues.
- A culture where teamwork is a priority.
- Career progression opportunity.
- Social and sport activities – (we’re hardworking professionals but we also know how to have fun.
Aurobindo Pharma (Malta) Ltd – KMP-53713