Attard & Co Food Division is an importer and distributor of a vast range of high quality food and beverage products. We have a structured yet flexible distribution network covering both territories of Malta and Gozo.
Attard & Co food Ltd supplies most of the islands’ four and five star hotels, restaurants, wine bars, catering establishments and retail industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
The person employees will be reporting directly to the division manager. The chosen candidate will be expected to carry out specific administrative tasks, such as:
- Create and analyse client debtors list and statements on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for cash collections from sales representatives and ensuring proper allocations are done.
- Inform management with any problematic accounts and issues immediately.
- Transfer all end of day cash collected along with their reports both from sales representatives and shop sales over to main stores.
- Liaise with Credit Control on any issues related to cash collection from clients.
- Create monthly sales reports and analysis for total sales, product sales, sales by brand and also monitoring targets which were created at the start of the year.
- Creating and amending brands price lists, updates and general price lists.
- Monitoring expiry date reports with at least two months in advance.
- Prepare samples when necessary.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- O’ level standard of education or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work under minimum supervision whilst also the ability to work well within a team
- Effective communication skills with superiors, customers and strong follow – up skills
- Be meticulous
- Professional behaviour with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Attard & Co Food Ltd – KMP-53233