To assist the Cost Controller in maintaining the Cost Control function.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Code, file and archive documents.
- Collect information about activities from the sites and from the various in-house departments. Forward or archive documentation.
- Enter and lay out documents. Forward and file documents.
- Enter data for general accounts. Register entries.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
- Work is in an office environment, but it could also be that you are required on-site is to collect data from site team.
- Work is on an indefinite full-time basis, from Monday to Friday. Working overtime and during weekends may be required to meet tight deadlines.
Education and Licenses Required:
- Basic computer skills, especially MS Office.
- Driving license.
On-the-job training is usually offered by the employer.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualities / Tools and Equipment used in this Position:
- Communication skills – listening skills.
- Communication skills – verbal skills.
- Other – smart personality.
- Other – time management / punctuality.
- Other – well-groomed.
- Social skills – teamwork.
- Social skills – sociable.
- Fluent in Maltese and English (reading and writing).
Attard Brothers Group of Companies – KMP-57371