Aspire Global, a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a Head of BI and Analysis who will take full responsibility of the BI and Analysis teams.
- Leading, developing, and implementing the BI department, BI project, using SQL and Power BI.
- Leading the Analysis department of the company.
- Defining the BI roadmap and its deliveries to ensure balanced and long-term automation projects.
- Working with the tech, product, and project departments to meet all deadlines and requirements on company level.
- Educating different department on Power BI best practices.
- Developing long-term research efforts into customer behaviour, driving over time a deeper understanding of the company’s KPIs, content and product features.
- Ownership of BI and analytics teams supporting acquisition, retention, marketing, operations, and business development.
- +3 years of experience in managing Analysts and BI Developers.
- +5 years of experience in Developer / Analyst / BI positions.
- Bachelors’ degree in one of the relevant fields.
- Previous experience within an online company.
- Strong background as a Developer and Power BI.
- Experience within data engineering and business intelligence.
- Strong knowledge in analysis.
- Self-driven and always willing to put in the extra effort.
- Knowledge of Power BI solutions.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data transformations.
- Proactive person.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment, including supporting and teaching team members and stakeholders.
- Big advantage – experience in the iGaming industry.
Aspire Global – KMP-54587