Arringo started its local operations back in 2018 and is a rapidly expanding customer service company.
With sea view offices based in Sliema and a diverse and multinational employee base, we pride ourselves in providing the best level of customer satisfaction to our global clients base.
We are currently looking for several Payments Analysts to join the current established team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Handling client deposit and withdrawal requests
- Investigate missing payments and chargebacks
- Performing the necessary checks to prevent fraud
- You will be communicating with clients via phone, email or live chat
- Flexibility to help in other areas of the business should this be necessary
- Performing checks on customers
- Working closely with colleagues of the support, KYC and payments team
- Actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system and procedure improvements
- Working shifts including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Payments and customer services experience is essential
- A minimum of 6 months experience in payment processing
- Fluent in English with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to assimilate the requirements of the role quickly
Arringo Ltd – KMP-55368