We are currently seeking to recruit part-time Temperature Screeners to join Arkadia’s growing security team for a temporary period. The selected candidate will report to the Head of Security and assist the team with the overall safety of employees and customers.
The Temperature Screener will be responsible to ensure that all clients and employees hold a temperature between 36.5°C and 37°C and that the complex retains its maximum capping of people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Responsible for fully conversant with company policies and procedures and adhere to them as per job requirements.
- Greet customers properly.
- Responsible to take the temperature of all incoming customers and employees.
- Follow established protocols for Covid-19 screening upon staff arrival at the complex.
- Ensure customers are aware and follow the company’s Covid-19 preventative measures protocol.
- Ensure the area is properly sanitized throughout the day.
- Works closely with team members to ensure all job duties are completed efficiently and effectively every day.
- Reports cases of positive and negative responses according to established protocols while remaining aware of appropriate reporting requirements.
- Communicates findings as required per protocol.
Requirements and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others.
- Organizing and prioritizing multiple duties and working within time constraints.
Arkadia Marketing Limited – KMP-56156