Archimed Projects is part of Archimed Group and considered as one of the Maltese leading building contractors undertaking Capital Development Projects for the Maltese Government, Private Corporate entities, Private Investors, and its sister Real Estate company. Established in 1998, Archimed Projects has been experiencing an unstoppable grow as a dynamic hub specialising in a total complete building contracting service. As part of our successful growth, another job vacancy has arisen to join our administration department with the following position of Office Administrator.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative duties related to projects.
- Keeping up a well organised internal filing system and office records.
- Monitoring the day to day office duties.
- Regularly updating the company’s social media.
- Personal Assistant duties to the CEO, including filing, travel arrangements and setting up meetings.
- Recruiting employees.
- Deal with entities on working permits.
- Must be well organised with an eye for detail.
- Must be self-motivated and problem solver.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar post.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
An attractive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidate.
Archimed Projects – KMP-57417