- Become a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant
- Structured Training Programme
- Performance-Based Culture
Archer is a specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta and Dublin. We are continuing to grow at a rapid pace and we want to expand our team! We create opportunities for our Recruitment Consultants to develop their recruitment skills while also developing their training, leadership, management and business organisational skills.
Our renowned Training Programme is continuously improving – it takes inexperienced people to full-cycle Recruitment Consultants in a structured 9-month plan. Recruitment Consultants then have further training and structures for career development opportunities which include partnership and managerial positions.
We are looking for
We are currently seeking our future leaders! We are looking for people who understand the role and its difficulties and are up for the challenge! We want someone who understands that consistent effort applied over a long-term basis can lead to huge success.
We are looking for people who
- Are proactive in contacting clients and candidates
- Actively participate in training to improve their skills
- Have strong organisation and written skills
Why Choose Us?
We’re invested in you!
Archer’s Training Programme is recognised as one of the best in the industry. The training is comprehensive and fast-paced. It covers a range of complex issues and is best suited to those who enjoy learning and continual improvement. Over the first 3-6 months our new consultants complete over 100 modules of training. Between months 6 and 9, they will start to build their reputation within their specialisation. Between months 9 and 12, our new consultants will complete their initial career development plan.
In Year 2 of your career with Archer, you will have the opportunity to embark on an advanced training and development plan. Successful graduates of this programme will go on to be our future leaders. They will be offered mentoring, team lead, functional lead and management opportunities. For motivated and successful consultants, it can take as little as 18 months to 2 years to be in a leadership role.
- An outstanding training programme
- Commission based role
- Career progression
- Graduate degree
- Background in sales or consulting, law, accounting, finance, banking, insurance, retail
- Fluent English
- Motivated for a successful career
Salary / Remuneration
- Year 1 OTE EUR 30K: Basic Salary of EUR 18,000 – 20,000 depending on experience + commission EUR 8,000 – 12,000
- Year 2 OTE EUR 35-45K
Archer IT Recruitment – KMP-57887