- Working with an established telecoms provider
- Progression opportunities
- Career security and working with big systems
Working for a telecoms company allows you to work on big systems and it is a great opportunity to secure long employment. As JAVA Engineer Developer, you will be joining well-established provider who today set the standards for Malta telecoms market. You will be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, starting with requirements analysis, designing, developing and implementation.
The company’s unique approach is a great working environment for ambitious specialist.
The JAVA Developer role is an opportunity to join a successful team and assure further expansion, allowing you to grow within the role and department.
As Java Engineer, your skills will be utilized to support their project, products and systems.
- Responsible for conducting research as well as technology exploration as instructed to address any present or future projects
- Creating and maintaining documentation regarding systems being developed to ensure long-term maintainability
- Devising elegant solutions to complex project
- Have to understand software design pattern, embrace an agile software philosophy and advocated testing
Skills / Experience:
- 2 + years’ experience in JAVA programming
- 2 + years’ experience with Spring ecosystem
- Previous experience in telecoms would be considered as an asset
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 to 45,000
- Health insurance
- Various Vouchers
Archer IT Recruitment – KMP-53327