- Car allowance.
- Collaborative environment.
- Flexible Working hours.
- Work-life balance policies.
Looking for a full-time ERP Support Specialist who will be responsible for support operations in ensuring timely and efficient resolutions of application-related incidents and services requests and helping in the implementation of the technical components and configurations used to effectively run an ERP application.
The ideal candidate will be a technology savvy individual, with a background in web applications, programming, databases, and financial services; a collaborative team player and a desire to communicate ideas respectfully to colleagues.
Assignment Description and Skills
- Provide day-to-day application support, working closely with operations and business users.
- Gather and analyse application logs and work with 2nd level support to troubleshoot and debug application issues and see through to resolution.
- Develop/execute effective test scenarios, scripts, and use cases with consideration to cross-functional and process stream impact where necessary.
- Monitor applications, servers, databases, and scheduled jobs related to applications under support.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and triage meetings to provide support to the business.
- Collaborate with the business to help support the definition of business requirements in-line with organisation objectives.
- Contribute to technical aspects of key change documentation such as business requirements, change impact assessments, change implementation plans, change tickets, and change rollout plans.
- Focused on meeting deliverables and timelines for all engagements while liaising with the business where appropriate to guide and direct to help achieve expected outcomes.
- Manage relationships and actively collaborate with service providers, consultants, partners, and third-party vendors.
- Undergraduate diploma in a related field.
- Proven SQL skills.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge in supporting an ERP system.
- Valid driving license + car.
- Experience with Web Servers and web applications.
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 20,000 – 25,000
- + Car allowance.
- + Flexible working hours.
- + Reduced hours during summer.
- + Health insurance.
- + Employee assistance program.
Archer IT Recruitment – KMP-54150