The main purpose of the Shareholder Services Supervisor is to achieve overall client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service whilst ensuring full compliance with regulatory and fund requirements.
The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 3,000 staff across 40+ offices globally. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
- Approving investor transaction documents and confirming that investor servicing procedures and controls are completed against specified deadlines;
- Performing AML checks and investor eligibility checks against various regulatory and fund guidelines;
- Maintaining relationships with and serving as the main point of contact to investors, investment advisors / managers, banks and other parties within the fund structure;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of departmental procedures and working closely with Senior Managers to ensure they are implemented;
- Processing and approving payments and other necessary transactions;
- Attending and contributing to operational, client and regulatory meetings as required;
- Managing a team of Administrators and providing regular feedback on their performance.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a Transfer Agency environment with exposure to multiple fund structures;
- At least an A’ level standard of education or equivalent;
- Have a smart and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills;
- Experience managing a team with the ability to delegate and to gain the commitment amongst team members;
- Has a team-oriented personality and embraces teamwork;
- Be capable of planning, working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines;
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to handle complex matters;
- Excellent command of spoken and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications particularly Word, Excel and Access. (Experience on PFS – Paxus will be considered as an advantage).
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- Training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
Apex Fund Services (Malta) Limited – KMP-56045