ame health and safety ltd was set up in 2004, as one of the first Maltese companies to offer comprehensive health and safety supervisory, consultancy and training services. The company acquired a wealth of experience in a diverse range of private and government projects.
As part of the company’s growth plans, we are looking for a Training Manager to join the team on a full-time basis. If you are a dedicated and ambitious professional wishing to work in an environment that rewards competence and strives to develop the best services, then we would like to hear from you.
- As a Training Manager, you will be accountable to the Head of Business Development, whereby you will be responsible for regular reporting as well as internal liaison with other departments with respect to quality and financing matters.
- You will be tasked to undertake effective research, develop curriculum, content, product management and user experience to help define the nature and types of learning requirements.
- You need to prepare NCHFE programme application and any arising amendments. Further, you need to maintain updates of National Occupational Standards, NCFHE data, NCFHE Accreditations and Audits, as well as maintain such updates in the Axone system.
- Prepare assessments for assessors during class-based interview, as well as for on the job assessment.
- Prepare and submit final reports to NCHFE for approval of Validation Non-Formal Informal Learning (VNFIL).
- You need to prepare presentation materials for students and manage lists of tutors, including scheduling.
- Lastly, you need to effectively network with other Institutions, Government bodies and foreign entities.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in curriculum design or education project management.
- At least five years’ work experience in a similar training development and delivery post.
- Experience or familiarity with developing curriculum.
- Having effective research, information gathering and presentation skills.
- Must be able to organise work and manage a variety of assignments simultaneously under deadline pressure. Further, candidates need to show their experience in making decisions independently.
- Familiarity with the content creation lifecycle (concept, planning, design, creation, validation, publication, maintenance, and obsolescence).
- Ability to be creative, have a business sense and translate ideas into action.
- Experience in receiving edits and iteratively revising content.
- Be very computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office and capable to analyse data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage. Fluency in English is a must, whilst knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Proactive attitude and positive energy towards work and team player.
What to Expect:
- A service-oriented company with a positive and fast-expanding business environment.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- High degree of personal responsibility and job satisfaction.
- A group of employees all committed to the continual improvement of health and safety performance, with vast experiences both locally and abroad.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
ame health & safety ltd – KMP-55713