ame health & safety ltd was set up in 2004, as one of the first Maltese companies to offer comprehensive health and safety supervisory, consultancy and training services. The company acquired a wealth of experience in a diverse range of private and government projects.
As part of the company’s growth plans, we are looking for a Corporate Services Manager to join on a full-time basis. If you are a dedicated and ambitious professional wishing to work in an environment that rewards competence and strives to develop the best services, then we would like to hear from you.
- As a Corporate Services Manager, you will be accountable to the CEO. You are responsible for the reporting on a regular basis on the progress of department, and on methods to improve efficiency and quality of internal services to other departments.
- You need to ensure that the finance function is up-to-date with postings of financial records, invoicing, control of debtors and creditors, regulatory aspects, cost monitoring and the periodic issue of management accounts.
- You will be supervising the computation of staff payroll and recording of leave / sick leave as per statutory requirements.
- You also need to actively coordinate e-Tenders, a compilation of service proposals and contracting, adopting disciplined methods to ensure that the cost structures of the company are effectively recovered.
- You need to act as a reference point for the company’s ERP system, ensuring its full implementation, training of staff and liaison with the external system service provider. Similarly, act as the reference point for the company’s ICT service provider and identifying new technologies to enhance efficiency.
- Last but not least, together with the quality function, you need to investigate, act and report on matters related to non-conformance to the company’s established practices, processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Possession of a degree (level 6) or BA from a recognised educational body in administration or finance.
- At least five years’ work experience in a similar corporate services role within a service-oriented company.
- Experience in cost and cash-flow management, quotations development and contracting.
- Be very computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office and capable to analyse data. Experience in the use of ERP systems will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
- Proactive attitude and positive energy towards work and problem-solving.
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken English.
What to Expect:
- A service-oriented company with a positive and fast-expanding business environment.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- A high degree of personal responsibility and job satisfaction.
- A group of employees all committed to the continual improvement of health and safety performance, with vast experiences both locally and abroad.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
ame health & safety ltd – KMP-55356