Independent and possessing more than twenty years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity and infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2700 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for an Office Assitant.
We are seeking a friendly, organised Office Assistant to join our Office Administration team. In this position, you will assist clients and employees and attend to their needs. The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring that the employee and client experience reaches maximum satisfaction thus presenting an excellent image of our company.
Being part of the Office Administration team you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Partner with our Global HR Teams to support with training, onboarding of employees and any other HR projects which need to be implemented locally;
- Working with the local Leadership Team to support HR administrative duties;
- Assisting with organising staff events and any other employee related initiatives;
- Assisting with IT queries from employees and clients;
- Responsible for IT assets and coordination of new IT equipment;
- Configuration of computers and mobility devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones;
- Prioritise and schedule issues and able to escalate (when required) to the appropriate IT group;
- Assist the management team with ad hoc general administrative and office duties as required;
- Work with the team to solve problems when challenges arise within the office;
- Provide an outstanding customer and employee experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an office environment;
- Experience in HR matters and involvement in IT and the setting up of IT equipment will be considered an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You hold an ECDL and IT certification;
- You work well independently and within a team;
- Highly organised, able to multitask, prioritize and work well under pressure;
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that arise;
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews, you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
Alter Domus – KMP-57302