As a Finance Assistant, you will work within our local Finance team responsible for the Intercompany invoicing of the Group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team In Malta and Luxembourg with the month end reporting covering the Group Intercompany work;
- Booking monthly Intercompany accruals for all Alter Domus entities;
- Issuing monthly Intercompany invoices for the Group;
- Reconciling the Intercompany accounting on a monthly basis for the Group;
- Liaising with the Alter Domus Group accountants and assisting with various matters and queries;
- Any other duties that may be required in the carrying out of the finance function.
- You have completed F1-F4 of ACCA exams or equivalent;
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considerate as a strong asset;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mind-set.
Alter Domus – KMP-53738