The selected candidate will form part of a growing Depositary Team in Malta. The selected candidate will be responsible for the delivery of Depositary Services, focusing on the following specific duties:
- Ensuring compliance in relation to the Alternative Investment Funds Managers Directive and MFSA Regulations with a focus on the following depositary functions;
- Cash monitoring;
- Review of alternative fund structures;
- Answering client and third party queries;
- Performing client on boarding and handling client acceptance and due diligence processes;
- Completing ad-hoc project work as part of the local or international business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a subject related to financial services;
- Recently graduated (some prior experience in regulated financial services, considered an advantage);
- Ability to build relationships with clients and key stakeholders both internal and external;
- Fluency in English (Czech / Italian / French is considered an advantage);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel etc;
- Ability to work efficiently and manage multiple deadlines;
- Ability to actively problem solve and apply critical thought;
- Passion for learning and professional development;
- Ability to work as part of a local team and remotely in an international capacity.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2200 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
Alter Domus – KMP-53725