Due to steady growth, we are now looking to hire a Systems Developer to join the team.
The person in this role will be involved in developing Altaro’s internal software systems. This will include creating new functionality and developing new projects for the company.
This is a full-time post based in Malta, EU.
- Develop highly interactive applications utilizing C#, PHP and HTML5
- Developing and Integrating Restful API’s in C# and in an MVC ecosystem
- Work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the Support, QA, Marketing and Sales departments to help shape new requirements for upcoming projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience
- Proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- A good understanding of developing code in PHP
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL server and MySQL server
- Experience enforcing secure coding best practices
- Experience developing or consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience in documenting the code and writing unit test cases
- Experienced with agile development methodologies
Skills and Experience Considered an Asset (Optional):
- Define and develop scalable, maintainable and innovative data-integration solutions
- Familiarity with handling software projects throughout the full life-cycle: conceptualisation, design, implementation, release, and maintenance
- Familiarity with source control and issue tracking
- Experience in CRM systems
- Experience in WordPress
- Familiarity with Microsoft Navision
Altaro Software – KMP-55020