We’re growing and we’re hiring!
Looking for a technical role in IT to grow your career? This may be it. We’re a fast-growing software development company with products customers love and we’re looking for an inquisitive character to join our team to make our products even better.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Test our software and tools on various platforms and setups to make sure that all features work as designed
- Identify and investigate defects or inconsistencies
- Contribute to testing documentation and defects resolution
- Voice your opinion on features and ways to improve our products
- Execute regression, load and system testing
- Product benchmarking
- Challenge our developers
The profile of our ideal applicant:
- Must have good logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have at least a basic understanding of computer networks
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows issues, using inbuilt Windows applications, such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc.
- Must be a quick learner and a self-starter
- Must have a very good level of written and spoken English
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be passionate about technology, computers in general and eager to learn new things.
Bonus Skills – you get plus points:
- Knowledge / experience with virtualisation such as Hyper-V or VMware
- Knowledge of manual testing processes and different types of testing such as functional and regression testing
- Experience as a network / system administrator, QA/Software Tester or Technical Support Agent
- An understanding of the Windows operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model)
- Knows what Volume Shadow copy, replication & deduplication are
- Experience of unit test frameworks, automated testing and user interface testing
- A geek with a good sense of humour
Altaro Software – KMP-53104