We are currently looking for an ambitious Operations Officer to provide support to the Operations Department by managing daily Operational tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s Operations
Preparing Customer Information files, Checking the documents which are sent by customers regarding to CDD rules of the Company and reporting are a large part of the operations Officer’s day to day work. The ideal candidate will be well versed in Operational principles and attention to detail.
The selected candidate’s main duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing customer information files in customers database
- Ongoing updating of customer information
- Perform customers reconciliations
- Posting of customer’s debit / credit entries to related account system
- Controlling company outsourcing agreements and contract and preparing information list related to these agreements and contracts.
- Updating operational data in the database to ensure that information is accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Preparing and submit weekly and monthly reports related to operational issues.
- Assist with other operational projects
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit
- Liaison with the accounting department
- Knowledge about KYC, CDD and AML regulations
The selected employee may from time to time also be assigned different duties in accordance with the company’s requirement.
- Excellent organising abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Having skill at Microsoft office app (Word, Excel)
- Good understanding of CDD and KYC principles and practise
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Spanish speaking will be considered as an asset
ALB Limited – KMP-53237