AIS Software is a professional software house in Malta, dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting systems and projects for various markets using the very latest technologies. In our daily work, we use cutting-edge tools and we have a passion for clean and maintainable code. Our primary focus is on the development of intuitive software solutions.
AIS Software is a division of AIS Technology and has developed prestigious projects including the national free childcare scheme, cloud-based workforce management solutions as well as various custom software development jobs for public and private authorities.
What you will be doing:
- Providing technical support, training and installation to clients;
- Handling queries and issues which may arise during installation and after sales support;
- Administration and trouble-shooting of software systems and applications;
- Maintenance of web applications and other information systems;
- Obtaining feedback from clients, and proposing improvements to in-built software solutions;
- Creating and maintaining technical documents, user manuals and FAQ’s.
- Being proactive with problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication in Maltese and English, both verbal and written;
- Diploma or equivalent in IT related subjects;
- Sound knowledge of Windows operating, Networking and TCP/IP;
- Knowledge of C#, SQL and Microsoft Azure would be considered an asset.
The successful candidate shall work under the guidance and with the coaching of a Senior Product Manager.
Indefinite contract – full-time / reduced hours.
AIS Software – KMP-53085