Air CM Global is an EASA AOC holding Company based in Malta with a growing fleet of mid-size and heavy business jets. Due to our ongoing expansion, we need to recruit a Junior Accounts Associate to form part of our Financial team.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards of organisation, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritise daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- General accounting functions such as posting of day-to-day invoices
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll, etc. as assigned
- Other accounting duties such as reconciling supplier statements, posting journals and other general ledger postings and inputting of petty cash transactions
- Ensure file organisation based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Providing any other accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department as may deem necessary
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a similar role or working within an office environment
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and knowledge of Sage Evolution is considered an asset
- Have at least an A’ level qualification in accounts of equivalent
Air CM Global Ltd – KMP-55486