We are looking to hire a motivated individual with experience in real estate to take care of the firm’s administrative needs, manage correspondence and assist in various tasks of the property development process.
- At least 2-years of work experience in a role related to real estate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Organisational skills and ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Strong record-keeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Fluency in written and spoken English
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate as well as flexible office hours.
Aim High Property – KMP-58356