ACB Architects are looking for a Junior / Graduate Architect within their ever-growing multi-disciplinary firm.
The selected candidate will be working on a range of project ranging from private to public clients delivering residential, commercial, urban and infrastructural schemes.
You will be working within a hardworking and energetic team on a full-time / part-time basis. This position will require you to engage with clients, Planning Authority entities, consultants and building contractors.
- Possess a postgraduate qualification in a field of architecture;
- A good eye for detail, assertiveness, and confidence will be considered as important assets;
- Good proficiency of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and 3D modelling software;
- Local construction industry experience as a junior / graduate architect;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, in Maltese and English;
- Be able to manage concurrent projects within the respective timeframes with moderate supervision.
Founded in 2005, ACB Architects has grown to be a multi-disciplinary architecture firm serving both private and public clientele. Over the years the firm has been entrusted as Local Council Architects to a number of Local Councils. With more than 20 years’ experience, having designed and supervised major private, public and EU co-financed projects over the islands, ACB Architects’ portfolio has grown to include: residential and commercial design; architecture and urban projects; road engineering; construction management, and traffic and civil works.
Nevertheless, depending on the project, engagement is also made with other consultants covering vast professions, directing and negotiating between teams to ensure that projects are delivered to the highest standard of efficiency and professionality.
ACB Architects – KMP-55635