- Assisting in the preparation of the financial statements and Board reports.
- Monthly preparation of management accounts for the Maltese entities and performing consolidation within the group reporting system.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Taking hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive reporting system. Monitoring cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Managing currency exposure of the Maltese entities.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and analyses of KPIs for the Maltese entities.
- Maintaining relations with external auditors / advisors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Maintaining internal control policies and procedures for the group companies.
- Assist other group entities in relation to queries to the Maltese entities.
- Reviewing on an ongoing basis, the credit worthiness / balance sheet strength of the existing borrowers and potential new borrowers through various KPIs.
- Reviewing and drafting loan documentation.
- Compiling any ad-hoc reporting that might be requested from time to time.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be fully qualified as an Accountant or in the process of achieving the qualification.
- Be able to work under pressure whilst adhering to tight deadlines.
- Be organised, have a sense of initiative and be attentive to detail.
- Have strong communication skills – both written and spoken in English.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ previous local experience in a similar role.
AAK Limited – KMP-54278