Reporting to the Head of Accounts and forming part of the Accounts Team, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who will be able to assist in various assignments contributing to proper keeping of accounting records, preparation of VAT returns and preparation of financial statements.
This position is available on a flexible hours basis as part-time employment or freelance basis. The role will be carried out from home, with the chosen candidate being required to keep close communication with the team via online means and occasional meetings at the office.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player;
- Be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package;
- Be an organised and methodical individual;
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills, together with an eye for detail;
- Be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision;
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience if fully qualified, or otherwise five years’ experience;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
Preference will be given to candidates with an AAT accounting qualification, ACCA or university degree. Preference will also be given to candidates who have good knowledge of accounting standards and VAT.
Working at 3a Malta
At 3a, we are able to offer an excellent remuneration package, a premium office ambience, state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and knowledge repositories, the opportunity to work with various high level clients, both local and international, a people-oriented approach, extensive opportunities for training and professional development, and the opportunity to have a sustainable work-life balance.
For more information about 3a Malta, please visit our website.
3a Malta Limited – KMP-57443