The Auditing Associate is a self-motivated person who will be reporting to the Head of Audit and forming part of the Audit Team.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Assist in various assignments contributing to the timely auditing of accounts;
- Contribute to service our expanding client base;
- Perform audit fieldwork and assignments in conjunction with the audit function of the firm;
- Develop, implement and maintain effective auditing processes for client companies.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player;
- Be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package;
- Be an organised and methodical individual;
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- The ideal candidate would have at least two years’ experience in an auditing and assurance environment together with a degree in Accountancy or similar qualification, or in the final stages of attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA;
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA) will be considered an asset.
Working at 3a Malta
At 3a, we are able to offer an excellent remuneration package, a premium office ambience, state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and knowledge repositories, the opportunity to work with various high-level clients, both local and international, a people-oriented approach, extensive opportunities for training and professional development, and the opportunity to have a sustainable work-life balance.
This position is available on a full-time basis.
For more information about 3a Malta, please see here
3a Malta Limited – KMP-56508