Tumas Gaming is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to be responsible for managing the accounting operations of the company. The selected candidate will ensure the timely and accurate recording in the company’s book of accounts and generate financial reports for management and statutory purposes. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will liaise with other Managers in the Finance department on a daily basis.
Other duties include:
- Prepare and post journals for monthly management accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliations and cash flows.
- Issue invoices to clients and follow up outstanding debtor balances.
- Monitor worksheets with daily information provided by outlets, ensuring that they are being updated and reconciled.
- Follow up issues with suppliers which are escalated from junior staff.
- Assets inventory record keeping and control.
- Process supplier invoices and ensure that these have been approved and backed up with respective purchase order before processing for payment.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording and reporting of business transactions within the agreed timelines and in line with accounting standards.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of weekly estimates of the business performance and monthly forecasts prior to the preparation of management accounts done by the finance team.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of budgeting and required financial reporting requests.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for financial transactions.
- Ensure the timely preparation of financial information that may be required lawfully by external bodies, like Government, regulator and banks.
- Liaise with auditors to perform statutory audit and maintain an effective working relationship with them.
- Endeavour to keep subordinates always motivated and conduct job development interviews as required.
- Provide for the training of team members to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge and skill to carry out their duties with sustained maximum efficiency.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be requested by the Financial Controller.
To be shortlisted for this position, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 solid years of relevant experience, possibly in the Gaming industry.
- A degree in Accountancy or an equivalent qualification.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Able to work on own initiative and to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills for deadlines to be met.
- Good command of English and preferably Italian.
Tumas Group – KMP-53279