TUM invest strives to be the leading group on the Maltese islands within the Property Development, Automotive and Healthcare sectors, with a strategy for growth within our own strengths and a concrete plan for expansion to give value both to our customers and investors. TUM Invest is currently looking for a Property Sales Administrator to join our property team.
As part of our growth plan new talent is required for full-time employment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication and correspondence with clients,
- Filing of documentation and record keeping,
- Documentation relating to permits, compliance, promise of sales and deeds,
- Stock take of property,
- Setting up promise of sales meetings and related documentation,
- Creating purchase orders,
- Social Media updates and communication,
- Sales presentations about TUM Invest projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to set procedures in record keeping,
- Ownership of the tasks requested,
- The ability to understand property related drawings and plans.
Tum Invest Limited – KMP-57423