Trust Stamp is a US/UK/EU company that was started in 2016 and now has 42 team members. Trust Stamp is conducting a public raise and expects to be listed on a stock exchange in 2020/2021. This is a chance to join the “1st 100” in a dynamic pre-IPO tech company. Every team member becomes a shareholder after 12-months. We provide AI-powered identity authentication based upon multiple biometric modalities.
We are seeking an iOS Developer to create user experiences for our customers which allow people to prove their personal identity without the need to share personal records. The position is part of a new R&D hub in Malta, and will include collaboration with colleagues in the US, UK, Poland, and the Philippines.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- A degree or alternative relevant qualification in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of iOS development, Swift, and Objective-C.
- Knowledge of Flutter a plus.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- iOS development: 2-years (required)
We are looking for self-starters that set high standards for themselves and others.
Trust Stamp – KMP-54230