Truevo Payments Ltd is a financial institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of Visa and MasterCard. Truevo offers a range of payment services (acquiring) across multiple channels.
Truevo is looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Administrator who is willing to learn and become our Salesforce champion. The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com implementation while working closely with different departments to understand their procedures and needs.
The successful candidate should have a record of working with the Force.com platform. The administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account/profile maintenance and security settings, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Gather and analyse requirements from different departments to establish suitable processes and provide solutions that leverage the Salesforce functionality
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Complete regular internal system audits, prepare for upgrades and keep up to date with all new Salesforce.com functionality
- Manage Salesforce.com data imports and clean-ups as well as integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com
- Assist in training of new users as well as creation and maintaining of training materials
- Work closely with the technical department and Salesforce Developer to ensure cohesiveness between standard and build functionality
- Excellent project management skills and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise simultaneous requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and corresponding systems
- A strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality will be an advantage
- Possess Sales Cloud and Service Cloud certifications (or in the process of obtaining the certification)
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
Truevo Payments Limited – KMP-54659