Storage Systems Limited, a leading provider of storage and material handling solutions, both locally and internationally, is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Technical Administrator / Planner in view of further business growth.
Storage Systems Limited is part of Debono Group, a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. Storage Systems Ltd is the group’s sales and after-sales centre for racking, shelving and material handling equipment.
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Technical Administrator / Planner is a leading role, responsible for creating and co-ordinating departmental activities and systems to allow other departments to more easily integrate such systems and procedures.
Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Leading a small but very dynamic technical team
- Managing and maintaining records and documentation of the technical department and project activities (information packages-installation checklists, as builds and handover documentation)
- Updating and creating internal operation systems for the technical department to allow easy integration to other departments regarding information and data exchange
- Acting as a link between the various departments within the company (or external to it) to ensure set procedures are followed (create, gather and distribution of information) from initial RFQ to final handover
- Gathering and organising daily data from the project teams to ensure that installations are carried out effectively as per SOP
- Generating templates and drafting tender documents for the sales department to enable creating quotations and sales orders uniformly
- Documenting the progress of the technical departmental duties and brainstorming with team members to constantly improve efficiency and work quality
- Preparing project start-up and closeout binders for the site assembly teams / Supervisor
- Project management
- Keeping project files (electronic and hard copy) complete, accurate, and up to date in company database
- Creating and updating workflows of the technical department and promoting interaction of such systems with other departments
- Mentoring draughtspersons preparing designs using AutoCAD and issuing of BOM for such works
- Carrying out any other duties as requested
- 5 plus years of experience in a senior role as warehouse coordinator with racking / material handling experience preferred (bill of materials creation, stock orders, tenders etc)
- Solid understanding of project flow from tender to handover and warehouse logistics
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organisation
- Excellent reading, writing, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment as a team player
Storage Systems Ltd – KMP-54597