STM Malta is part of STM Group Plc, a company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange, with trading offices in the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Malta, Jersey and Spain and satellite offices in South Africa and Australia.
STM Malta is registered as a retirement scheme administrator with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), providing such services to a growing international client base.
In an expanding business environment where success is based on the provision of excellent client service, we are seeking to recruit an Investment Administrator within our Investment department.
The Investment Administrator will be mainly responsible for:
- The input of key data into the reporting system
- Reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of information
- Preparation of key investment reports for management and external stakeholders such as auditors and regulators
- Review individual portfolios for compliance with Statement of Investment Principles
- Ensure investment records reconcile with accounting records
- Ensure valuation information is obtained from investment houses and recorded in a timely manner
- Assist the Team Leader with the implementation of new procedures / controls to improve the processes
Core Competencies Required:
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience gained within the finance / investment / accounts field
- Ideally educated to degree standard, preferably in an accounting or finance-related discipline
- Knowledge of MS Access will be considered an asset
Apart from forming part of a dynamic team within a growing company, employees at STM Malta benefit from full health insurance, access to a Study Support Scheme which includes paid study leave and course fees and also free parking to all employees. STM Malta works on a weekly schedule of 37.5 hours Monday to Friday with monthly social events every last Friday of the month.
STM Malta Trust & Company Management Ltd – KMP-55848